I am no newbie to GlossyBox, I used to be a long term subscriber. But after a few boxes in a row that I felt were poor in value, I unsubscribed.
I suppose you could say that it is part of my job running the group to keep an eye on how each box has performed every month, I call it a keen interest and also a need for a bargain when I spot one.
Last Month’s GlossyBox (June) was actually very good too, but I waited to see if it was worthwhile getting it this month as I was overrun with Beauty Products last month and running out of storage space ha ha. So I did see this box and its contents before ordering, and I got very excited and placed the order immediately. I had been emailed the code ‘SUMMER’ to get the Box for half price, so It was a no brainer.
How GlossyBox Works?
- Month by Month – £10 plus £3.25 P&P
- 3 Month Subscription Billed Quarterly – £9.50 per month Plus £3.25 P&P (£38.25)
- 6 Month Subscription Billed Half Yearly – £9 per month Plus £3.25 P&P (£73.50)
- 12 Month Subscription Billed Yearly – £8.50 per month Plus £3.25 P&P (£141)
As you can see, it is cheaper per month the longer you Subscribe, but it is worth noting that these are upfront costs and you would not be able to cancel during this period.
So What’s in the Box?
- Spectrum Collections Small Fan Brush (A10) – RRP £4.99
- MONUspa Soothing After Sun Lotion – 100ml Deluxe Sample – Worth £11.08
- Bellapierre Cosmetics Banana Setting Powder – Full Size – RRP £25
- PAPANGA Spiral Hairbands – RRP £4.99
- Cutebalms Macaroon Tint Balm in Crushed Berry – RRP £5.99
Box Value = £52.05
Paid – £8.25 including postage as I received £5 off my first box using the code ‘SUMMER’ (only valid for the July Box)
Saving of £43.80
I am very happy with GlossyBox this month, they have undoubtedly upped their game. I seriously think it was a case of them having to as there is so much competition out there in the world of subscription boxes.
I have cancelled only out of caution, I like to see the contents first to know that I am getting items that I want or need. If the August Box is as good as this month’s I will be re subscribing.
GlossyBox do a reward programme too called Glossy Dots – you complete a short survey for each product in your box, and once you have collected 1000 Dots you are eligible for a FREE GlossyBox the following month.
If you wish to Subscribe to GlossyBox you can do so via their Website …