This is my second review of Taffy Mail, my first was quite literally at the beginning of our BoXession journey back in May 2017! How far we have come, and I never forget a great box! So Jonny, who now owns the company, offered to send me another box… well I couldn’t refuse the opportunity to review this box again. My son Joel, especially loved this one and was bouncing around when I told him. I was thankful that the box arrived very quickly!
If you are a newcomer to the world of American Candy, then you truly haven’t lived. I first experienced them when on a holiday to Florida 6 years ago. Yes they are unhealthy, but isn’t everything these days?! I mean you have to live life a little bit sometimes and treat yourself. This is one for the entire family, so in my case I have 2 boys aged 3 and 10, and a 36 year old child, I mean man.
This was our first time unboxing Taffy Mail though, as we evolved into the unboxing scene a short while after I first reviewed this last time. So if you would like to watch it back, you can do so on the BoXession Group (under the video section), or on our YouTube Channel by clicking play below…
So let me tell you how this works…
There are 3 Subscription options for Taffy Mail:
- Lite – £7.49 per Month: 4-5 American Sweets
- Classic – £14.99 per Month: 10-12 American Sweets, One Can of American Soda
- Extra – £24.99 per Month: Up to 20 American Sweets, At least one Can of American Soda, At least one Premium Item
Our EXCLUSIVE Discount code ‘BBSS15’ gets you 15% off your first Taffy Mail Box!!
Our Box is the Extra Box, and it was packed full to the brim!!
The 20 items I received are:
- Starburst Jellybeans (Ice Cream Flavours) – 12oz/340.2g
- Chewy Lemonhead (Tropical) – 0.8oz/23g
- LaffyTaffy 2 Flavor Mystery Swirl – 0.81oz/22.9g
- efrutti Mini Burger – 0.32oz/9g
- frutti Hot Dog – 0.32oz/9g
- Whoppers Dinosaur Eggs – 4oz/113g
- Combos Baked Snacks, 7 Layer Dip Tortilla -6.30oz/178.6g
- Nutter Butter Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies (x 4) – 1.9oz/56g
- Almond Joy Bar – 1.61oz/45g
- KitKat White – 1.5oz/42g
- Combos Pepperoni Pizza Baked Snacks – 1.7oz/48.2g
- Fanta Berry Flavoured Soda – 12 fl Oz/355ml
- Hersheys Milk Chocolate Bunny – 1.2oz/34g
- Lifesavers Butter Rum Hard Candy – 1.14oz/32g
- Boston Baked Beans, Candy Coated Peanuts – 0.8oz/23g
- Nestle BabyRuth Bar – 2.1oz/59.5g
- Air Heads Blue Raspberry – 0.55oz/16g
- Air Heads White Mystery – 0.55oz/16g
- Lik.m.aid Fun Dip RazzApple Magic Dip – 0.43oz/12.1g
- Kool Aid Strawberry Drink Mix – 0.14oz/3.9g
What Joel loved?
The Dinosaur eggs, Berry Fanta, Laffy Taffy, Lemon Heads and the Combos Pizza Snacks. Joel is a huge fan of all American Candy, he remembers it well from when we visited. We often buy them when we see speciality sweet shops for him.
What Archie Loved?
Ice Cream Starburst Jellybeans, jelly hot dog/burger and Dinosaur Eggs. Oh those eggs, I am now being asked 60 million times a day “can I have more Dinosaur Eggs?”, drop ship me a truck load anyone?
What I loved?
The Laffy Taffy and both Air Heads. I love sour and tangy sweets so both of these fit that perfectly for me.
What Rob loved?
Poor Rob, he is working away (300 miles away), and hasn’t had the chance to test out some treats yet. We have saved him some to take with us this weekend when we all go and visit him, so he won’t miss out.
I would say the only things my boys are not a fan of were the nut items, I do think that they get this from me (disliking them), and so these will be hand delivered to Rob at the weekend. Nothing in this box will be wasted. The only thing Joel was upset about is that he did not get a box of cereal like last time, as you sometimes do with Taffy Mail, and he does not miss a trick that boy!
The biggest reason to love this box is the undoubted saving you will make on this box. Have you been into the specialised shops, or tried to buy american candy in traditional sweet shops? It is very expensive as obviously it is imported. To total all of the above would not be accurate, as I could not even account for the shipping and taxes you would have to pay buying these from America. Some of the items I have seen in the UK, and others are totally new to me.
This is perfect for family treat nights, movie nights, or even to take on a holiday/weekend away. You can order the smaller boxes if it is just a once a month treat for yourself, or if you are a family of 4 or more I would definitely recommend the Extra Box, it will be demolished in no time if your kids are anything like mine!
Don’t forget to use the discount code, BBSS15 for 15% off when ordering, the links are below…
Thank you to all of my lovely members and readers,